WELCOME to visit our blogging. We are from Sunway College students. Three of us are very enjoy trav

Monday 10 September 2018

Pulau Langkawi

Kuala Lumpur Airport 

My friends and I went to Langkawi by flight from Kuala Lumpur airport. It takes about 50 minutes to reach the destination. I feel excited because this was the first time I travel by flight with my friends. When I looked out the window, I saw a wide and cloudy sky. The feeling was very well when I looked out the window as I felt relaxed and delighted.

Langkawi is one of the famous tourism destinations for the tourists to have a trip and holiday. Dataran Lang also known as Eagle Square is the best known man made attractions. Eagle is the huge sculpture and become the recognizable monuments in the island therefore it is easy to attract tourists to visit.
To reach the bridges, tourists need to take the cable car ride go up to the top station and then access the bridge through a stairway. At the cable car, tourists can appreciate the views of mountains, rain forests, beautiful valleys and the popular island in there.

 Langkawi Sky Bridge

Langkawi Sky Bridge is considered as the longest curved pedestrian bridges around the world. It is very suitable for tourists to take photos with their beloved family and friends. I also took a photo here as a memorial because Langkawi is a scenic spot for tourists. By taking photo, I can relive the scenes when look at the photos. 

This bridge can serve as resting and viewing areas for the tourists, I walked along the bridge and appreciated the unbelievable views of the islands and the sea. When I stood at the bridge, I felt the strong breeze and it gave me a sense of coolness. It is also suitable to watch the beautiful sunset with  friends in the evening and I feel very warm with it.  

Therefore, tourists should not miss the trip of Langkawi because this is one of the tourism attractions for family and friends to spend a wonderful time. 

Langkawi Sky Bridge
Address: Langkawi Cable Car, Oriental Village, Burau Bay,
               07100 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.
Operation Hours: 10am to 5pm daily
Entry Fee: RM5 for adults, RM3 for child. Tourist can purchase the ticket at the ticker counter at the top station.
Contact: 04-9594225
Email: info@langkawicablecar.com.my

Websitehttps://naturallylangkawi.my/
Ticket Websitehttp://www.panoramalangkawi.com/buy-ticket/

#Pulau Langkawi#3travellinggrils#

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lodge Maribaya, Bandung.

The Lodge Maribaya 'The Lodge Maribaya' is another place of tourist attractions in Bandung. The place are quite big and spa...